George Molakal - MBA, PLDA, PEVC - CEO
- A graduate of Harvard Business School and Oxford University Alumni.
- 30+ cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions transactions from US to India, MENSEA & China.
- Wide global cross-border M&A experience.
- Fellow of Ashoka Innovators for the Public – Arlington, Virginia.
- Global Industry speaker and published several books and papers on global M&A
Get in touch on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/molakal
Mike Katz - MBA, Board Member
- Graduate of Harvard Business School
- Successful track record of turning around companies into highly profitable units.
- Built growth and leadership in corporations.
- Has worked with GE and Cummins in various senior positions across the world.
Jim Ward - Board Member
- 25 year’s experience in the manufacturing space from Aerospace to Automotive
- Has led teams for dynamic growth of companies in North America.
- Jim also has varied expertise in cross border dealings
- Set up multiple Joint Venture operations and focuses on bringing in outstanding results
Art Holbrook - MBA, Board Member
- Mr. Holbrook has over 30 years of entrepreneurial experience in multiple businesses serving in various capacities as President, Principal, General Manager, and/or a member of the Board of Directors of several private equity owned ventures.
- After graduating from Harvard Business School he founded multiple private equity startups and/or acquisitions of privately held investments in the Cable TV and Satellite Communications industries (successfully operating, organically growing, horizontally expanding, and ultimately selling the businesses)
- Mr. Holbrook has served as Chairman and CEO of Humanetics, a manufacturer of custom precision fabricated metal parts and products for Fortune 500 OEMs and their CEMs, serving international markets including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China and India.
A P Gandhi
- Board Advisor
- Former chairman of Hyundai Motors, and directly responsible for building up its Indian operations.
- He has a rich track record and stellar performances with sound Indian manufacturing knowledge.