ALCOR’s team of investment banking professionals with experience in strategic consulting assists the companies in realizing full organizational potential as well as offers unique perspectives and advantages relative to their competitors. The Research and Analytics team covers specific growth sectors by publishing several reports and provide in-depth insights to add value.
Alcor sector focus
- Clean/Renewable Energy
- IT/ ITeS
- Life sciences
Ticket Size Criteria
The current deal pipeline at ALCOR ranges from USD 5 million to USD 500 million, in varied industries. The ticket size that we are looking at for advising our client ranges from
- Private Equity Deal : USD 10 million – USD 500 million
- Venture Capital Deal: USD 1 million – USD 100 million
- Dedicated team of specialists with rich transaction experience for each sector.
- Understanding of key business drivers and in-house domain knowledge and insight across focus sectors such as technology, life sciences, consumer, infrastructure, energy and utilities and media.
- Specialist in the cross-border mid-market segment
- In-depth understanding of various capital syndication alternatives
- Ability to provide end-to-end client support across the value chain of different segments in our focus sectors
- ALCOR has a global investment network spanning North America, Europe and Asia.
- ALCOR is able to seek best solutions for its clients through the global advisory pool.